Request Assistance

One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is assist the people of Southwest Washington when they have questions about or need assistance with a federal agency. Navigating the various federal agencies can seem like a maze, and my staff is here to help.  We can't guarantee a specific outcome, but we can work to find solutions, help cut through the red tape and get answers to specific questions.
Below you will find a list of some of the agencies we most frequently assist people with.  Click on the links to find helpful information.  If you don't see the agency you need help with below, please contact my office for assistance.

Please fill out a privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act.  Please mail or fax a letter explaining your need and completed form to my Vancouver office. Also, include any additional documentation and correspondence regarding your situation that would assist my staff as they work on your case. 

I look forward to serving you, and I will do my best to ensure you receive fair consideration. Call us at (360) 695-6292 for any additional assistance.

Education Department

FCC - Federal Communications Commission

Housing and Urban Development

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Internal Revenue Service

Department of Labor



Office of Personnel Management

Passport Service

Postal Service

Social Security Administration

State Department - Visas

Department of Veterans Affairs